Warning: ThyroSoothe is a supplement for hyperthyroidism not hypothyroidism.
NativeRemedies is a company that caters to people who have health problems that they want to manage in a natural, homeopathic way. One of these products is ThyroSoothe which is used to sooth the thyroid gland and promote health. The drops consist of a safe tincture formula that is made from all-natural ingredients.
Bugleweed: bugleweed has juice that helps to reduce the thyroid hormone by decreasing levels of TSH in the body
Lemon balm: this is used to block the action of thyroid-stimulating anti-bodies found in Grave’s disease
Motherwort: this ancient ingredient was originally used to treat depression and heart palpitations and today is used part of an overall treatment plan for hypothyroidism.
This product does not contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The product is not tested on animals and is suitable for lacto-vegetarians.
NativeRemedies offers a one year, unconditional money back guarantee on this product.
One of the big negatives of this product is the cost. For one bottle you have to pay $37.95 which only lasts for one month. Another downfall is that you have to take 15 drops three times daily. This can be difficult for people who are out of the house during the day or lead hectic lives that make it hard to remember to take the drops on time.
A positive feature of this supplement is that it contains only all-natural ingredients and is suitable for vegetarians. It can also be taken either as a drop or mixed into a drink such as tea, water or juice. It can also be used in combination with the company’s other products for optimal health.
Right now, if you buy two bottles of ThyroSoothe you will receive the third one free. There is also a flat-rate shipping fee of $5.95. Our rating 1 out of 5.
- Thypro Review Among the best thyroid supplements we reviewed is Thypro. Pacific Naturals (the company behind Thypro) was established in 2002 and quickly made a splash in...
- Thyromine Review Thyromine prides itself in the blending of ancient wisdom with modern science. Its ingredients include natural remedies well known for their positive effects on the...
- Our Reviews Of The Best Thyroid Supplements Available At UnderactiveThryoid.net™ we’ve had the unique experience of trying out many different thyroid supplements. We also hear from our website visitors each and every day...
- Hypothyroidism Symptoms There are several reasons that you might expect that you have a thyroid problem and many of them include trouble with that particular area while...
- Hair Loss Thyroid The thyroid gland is responsible for producing hormones that regulate the rate of the metabolism, growth and development. The hair and skin are some of...